Motherwell Fan Displays

Dee

Folks,

Firstly, MASSIVE MASSIVE THANKS to all who donated last time round. We spent a fair wack on paint, material, sowing and telescopic poles but in the end it was all worth it and we got this cracker completed!! Safe to say it took a long time and also we should really thank the club for helping us find somewhere to do the painting!

n4tg8h.jpg

As your well aware and you don't need me to tell you, Champions League football is what we all want at Fir Park and we are wanting to do every bit possible to drive the team on to this goal. Were hoping to get some more colour and noise brought to Fir Park and potentially some of the away grounds after the split and it would be greatly appreciated if you helped out!

Still the same pay-pal which can be found at the top!

sent a wee drop more keep up the drive towards Europe folks

I think it'd be a good idea if you batter up a wee list of what kind of materials you need incase anyone has anything lying around. I know up until a couple of years ago, for example, we had tons of fabric paint in our loft (no idea where it came from) that we eventually gave to some youth group. So maybe it'd help you guys if folks memories were jogged and they remembered some stuff they had lying about. Worth a try anyway?

Anyway, excellent effort from all involved, keep it up!

Do u want a direct debit ? Preferrable to lining paypal's pockets :nod:

That would be great Pie! If you want I can fire you over the sort code and account number who takes control of the funds? :D

Also, cheers to all those who contributed again. Without giving to much away as of yet, hopefully a good bit of colour at the game on Sunday! ;)

That would be great Pie! If you want I can fire you over the sort code and account number who takes control of the funds? :D

Also, cheers to all those who contributed again. Without giving to much away as of yet, hopefully a good bit of colour at the game on Sunday! ;)

Nice one. If you're ever looking for semi-decent photos of any displays just give me a shout.

No seen any for a while at FP and its probably in response to Celtic letting them off in the Glasgow Cup game, but according to the Herald there will be sniffer dogs looking for smoke bombs / flares before the game on Sunday.