• Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Bob McHugh
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Omar Daley
    • Null Vote

Thought Humphrey was our best player by a distance yesterday. Why we didnt get the ball to him at every opportunity when it was clear all around were having howlers is beyond me.

• Like 1

I thought Clancy had another good game, played like he had a point to prove.

Omar daly gets a mention for his contribution when he came on.

Sorry sbmfc, usually agree with most of your posts but I thought Clancy was trying too hard at times. He rode his luck with a lot of his tackles and I thought he was going to pick up a red at one point.

Didnt think his distribution was great either. Too many Craigan World Cup balls when a wee pass to Jennings/Carswell would have done.

Looked like the Killie fans and one or two of the players had got under his skin.

Shame cause I think he has had a good season for us and has surprised me with his quality.

Hope he has saved his best for this week!

Daz gets it for me, consistent all season (shh, in case someone notices and wants to sign him). Humph hides too much in games, shame as he put in a few great runs and crosses on Saturday.

Basically the whole team was rank, good support again for the 'Well (1,371 according to announcer). Agree with joewarkfanclub, Clancey tried to hard and was lucky to stay on the pitch after a few dodgy late challenges near the end that went unpunished.

Daz gets it for me, consistent all season (shh, in case someone notices and wants to sign him). Humph hides too much in games, shame as he put in a few great runs and crosses on Saturday.

Basically the whole team was rank, good support again for the 'Well (1,371 according to announcer). Agree with joewarkfanclub, Clancey tried to hard and was lucky to stay on the pitch after a few dodgy late challenges near the end that went unpunished.

Daz played well, close between him and Chris Humphrey, not sure Chris hid second half more like ignored~! Daley played ok when he came on. maybe slot for him next week instead of LAW.

Randolph!

Humphrey was our best outfield player but lack of a football brain held him and the team back the amount of times the ball inside the left back from hately was on and the humph didn't have a clue dazzily jogging up the touchline leaving hately with no options.

We missed lasley big time and with carswell hiding a little left Jennings with no options and being caught possession as law was everywhere apart from left mid!

This in turn forced us to hoof the ball up the park to higdon who was more interest in a wrestling match he was looseing with their defenders, ojamma too greedy and more interested in sitting with the rangers groups on Sunday.

Daley looked the most interested to create something when he came on. Murphy needs to adapt his game and stop being soo predictable outwide.