• Shaun Hutchinson
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Steve Jennings
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

Good performance from just about everybody with the 2 fullbacks catching the eye with some great defensive work.

Think Ojamaa deserves motm despite his miss. Can't recall the last time we posed such a threat at Ibrox and his touch, hold up play and movement was at the centre of everything. Great response after a few weeks on the bench.

Was going to go for Null vote as I couldnt seperate any of the players for application effort and performance. Great Team effort.

However, that seemed a bit negative so I plumped for Law who's possession and distribution was as good as Ive seen it.

Honourable mentions to everyone else!

Hateley for me, had a couple of really bad games lately but thought he made some great tackles and blocks and drove forward at every opportunity. Although the same could be said about our other full back!

I went for Murphy in the end. Good team performance, but Murphy's touch was superb today and he didn't allow himself to be bullied by the Rangers defence, as we have seen happen before.

I couldn't see past Jennings. He broke down so much play which meant that Hutch and CLancy were never overworked, because the trouble is at places like that if you get your defenders too involved in the game, they'll make a mistake. Also when he won the ball he rarely gave it away. But you could make an argument for anyone bar Randolph who was uninvolved purely because Rangers were awful as an attacking force.