• Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Tim Clancy
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

Craigan - great way to finish off his career with a performance like that. Even had a couple of chances at the right end! Humphrey close behind. Could have set up several today if anyone was taking a chance in the box.

Stephen Craigan. Thought givien it was an emotional day for him that he handled it really well and never put a foot wrong. Though I wasn't optimistic his 20 yard effort with his left foot was ever going to go in you can't blame the man for trying.

After him I actually thought Hateley was a lot better to day, back to somewhere near his best. Caused real problems going forward, some good crosses and seemed to get booked for a perfectly good challenge. Some of set piece deliveries in the first half in particular were outstanding. Also thought the Humph played well and was unlucky not to get an assist.

However it had to be Craigan.

• Like 1

Stephen Craigan.

Pretty much a cameo of everything we've come to rely on over the last 14 years.

Great way to bow out.

Enjoy your retirement Craggs youve earned it!

Like most I'm going for Crags. I think today proved he had another season in him if he wanted it but he's chosen to go now and you've got to respect his decision.

My personal MotM awards for season 2011/12

4 - Stevie Hammell.

3 - Henrik Ojamaa.

2 - Keith Lasley, Nicky Law, Darren Randolph, Jamie Murphy, Steve Jennings, Chris Humphrey.

1 - Shaun Hutchinson, Tom Hateley, Ross Forbes, Omar Daley, Michael Higdon, Stephen Craigan.

So well done to Stevie Hammell for a great season, hopefully he won't be leaving as well!