• Shaun Hutchinson
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Keith Lasley
    • Michael Higdon
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Omar Daley
    • Null Vote

Keith, but I could have easily gone for Law as he was excellent. Dont think we'll miss Jennings too much if he keeps up that standard of performance.

Humphrey disappointed me in the fact that he was immobile, there were times when we had the ball that you were screaming for him to run into space and he never moved just stood there and allowed the defenders to close him down. Most passes to him ended up right back where they came from or we lost possession. Humphrey should know the score by now, once the opposition see his pace for themselves they make sure no-one is left one on one with him, so he needs to be a wee bit cuter than them. Unfortunately when they block off his runs he doesn't seem to have a plan B. Murphy looked good on the opposite wing but not having a left foot they knew he was always going to cut inside. All in all i was delighted with the performance, if not the result, that freaky goal in the first half really sewed up the game for them, after that they just sat back and soaked up the pressure.