Fraser

Hammell

Humphrey

Law

Lasley

Murphy

Ojamaa

Higdon

Really can't see anything other than a defeat, hope I'm wrong though!

I'd have the same, but cummins for Kerr, and a victory for defeat!!

I think if we could get an early goal, and please not give away free kicks near our penalty area, or if we do, defend them properly.

Would rather have 6000 folk who go to the games than another 4000 part timers, but got to admit been disappointed with some of the well fans i know not going can count at least 16 motherwell of them not bothring with it and its folk that use to go years ago all the time. I can understand folk not going to every game, but a european night at fir park doesent happen often so you think they come out support there club for it.

In that one post you've pretty much summarised what pisses me off about the "there were x amount and hampden, where the fuck are they now?" point. Within a few sentences you're ripping folk for being "part timers" and saying you'd rather they didn't bother, then saying you can't understand why people aren't coming for a one-off game.

Always a ridiculous amount of hypocrisy on this subject

• Like 4

It's incredibly sad I know but for the last dozen years I've worked in the city centre and have seen lots of foreign fans floating about the town in wee groups before European games in Glasgow.

I think its magic that for once this wee group kicking about are actually here to see them play my team!!

I hope they like Glasgow, love Scotland and that their team get absolutely fucked!!

• Like 3

Feel there has been a distinct lack of build up to this one

hardly anything that Ive seen from the club promoting it (i mightve missed it)

and the media all focussed on the battle of britain :huh:

just getting ready to head out and pick up the wee fella, who is fairly excited about it and raring to go having spotted a wellfan in coatbridge on his walk home from school

2-0 Motherwell Cummins and Murphy 7,152