• Michael Higdon
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Bob McHugh
    • Steven Hetherington
    • Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Null Vote

Hutch by a mile.

Agreed. I actually cringed when the sponsors' man of the match was announced as Randolph. I understand that more often than not it'll be clueless folk who've been drinking all day making the decision, but come on tae fuck. :lol:

Voted for Law because I felt he stuck at it and when he got forward he kept delivering the ball into good areas. Wouldnt disagree with Hutch though. Shame he wont be with us when he reaches his peak. Boy is a born winner.

Went for Higdon, thought the big man put in a fine shift, only to be blighted by the ref giving a foul against him for anything. Thought Hutchy had a lot of tremendous moments in the game, but he was slack on one or two occasions.

I'm one of higgys biggest fans but I didn't think he was up to much today, although he did create the space for the equaliser. Hutch was easily motm but I felt as though we lost all our tempo when Lasley went off.

Also thought randy was poor penalty save apart, distribution was shite and he looked a bit panicky on more than1 occasion

• Like 1

I thought Law was our best today, marshalled a very experienced midfield for the last 30 minutes and played some beautiful balls in the first half plus some good tracking. I thought Hutch was turned far too often and caught on wrong side far too often. Thought it was one of his poorer games for us (granted by his own high standards). Hateley was superb in the last ten minutes, the bman looked dead on his feet at 70 minutes but the second wind he got blokcing everything was superb. Really proud of the way they dug in today.

• Like 1