Accies Game

EastStandWellFan

It won't have escaped your notice that the roadsworks at the bottom of Shields Road are causing chaos but it's worth pointing out the effect this is going to have on car parking tomorrow.

Those of us who park in Grange Road (beside the church or DSS building) or in Jack Street are in for a shock - it looks as if Grange Road is currently being used by residents on the "other side" of the road closure to allow them easy access to Motherwell and avoid the need to go up towards Wishaw. This means Grange Road will not have many, if any, spaces. Also, I don't think you can get into Jack Street from Shields Road - although I could be wrong as I have not gone down that way since the works started on Monday.

Just thought it worth mentioning so you can plan accordingly if this affects you.

Stuart.

You can access Jack Street from Shields Road but only if coming from the Muirhouse end. Word of warning also that the bottom of Shields Rd is also being re-surfaced and not great for your car plenty drains sticking up un-marked.

Some of you may be travelling to the game in the bus/car tommorow, be aware that Motherwell is experiencing massive traffic problems due to closure of flemington roundabout access to Muirhouse. This means all the cars are being redirected through Wishaw, at times Windmillhill street and Airbles Road all the way up Wishaw is almost at a standstill

If you are coming from Wishaw via Shields Road its open but only to the bottom so you can't get to Flemington Roundabout therefore you can't get to Motherwell.

Residents are parking in Grange Street and I know many fans park here, you are almost gauranteed not to get a space here.

to cut a long story short leave plenty of time!

Mon the well