• Chris Humphrey
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Bob McHugh
    • Omar Daley
    • Null Vote

Ojamaa. His workrate and desire chasing lost causes and putting defenders under pressure is an example to the entire team. Add to that he was desperately unlucky not to break his duck tonight with 2/3 good efforts. Cant believe anyone cant see his benefit to the team. Should never have been subbed. Was the one player that looked like scoring.

i can't believe people are voting for ojaama.

he's the new ross forbes or the white shivute. a guy who produces one or two pieces of magic a game but is overall bad for the team.

The difference between Ojamaa and Forbes (apart from pace and skill) is that no matter how bad it gets or how off form he is, Ojamaa never hides from working hard.

Ojamaa hands down. Tireless performance, just unlucky with the barks he's getting. Last season those shots would have gone in and the Club Shop would be struggling to keep stock of the mugs and tshirts. It's gonna come good for him soon and when it does I've a feeling it will keep on going.

He's our highest man for assists this season and knocks his pan in every game. How folk can say his contribution is bad for the team is mental.

Ojamaa for me, Nice to see Murphy with a spring in his step again. Hope his head doesn't go down again though!

Agreed. If he can consistently produce the form of the last 2 games into the new year and beyond he will get the move he needs AND maybe force himself into the Scotland squad!

i can't believe people are voting for ojaama.

he's the new ross forbes or the white shivute. a guy who produces one or two pieces of magic a game but is overall bad for the team.

Nae bother.

Ojamaa ran himself into the ground last night, linked well with Higdon, was industrious, very unlucky not score on more than one occasion.

I noticed you were quick to berate everyone else's choice of man of the match, without stating yours - so who did you think was our best player? Clearly we are all lacking the visionary analysis that you have.

Maybe spelling Ojamaa's name correctly would be a good start.

• Like 2