Waverley Bar Wishaw Motherwell Supporters ( Stuart Mccall )

eaststandfan

Don't waste your time, it will be ex Ranger Stuart McCall who will be there and not the current Motherwell manager. In fact there will be no acknowledgement that Stuart McCall has had a career after playing for the Rangers Football Club (in liquidation)

. It is likely that the first 5 verses of the Sash will be required to be recited on the door before entry will be permitted. The sneering attitude of the old goat with the blue rinse behind the bar towards SPL Motherwell on Saturday as we only managed a draw against SPL Hearts was enough evidence of that. They would much rather watch third division football in that establishment these days, with the worst of the ex West End punters just managing to scrape their knuckles a bit further up the street to amuse us with their wit.

Just saying like!

• Like 1

It is in aid of the Waverley Bar Motherwell Supporters Club funds we run a bus from the Waverley bar to all the home games. We were in Tam Parks before that and have been in the Waverley Bar For 3 seasons now and we are made welcome in the pub.

Yes there is Rangers supporters goes into the pub and we have good banter with them. I think the West End punters moved up the street somewhere.

At the last cup final Motherwell were in we run 2 buses from the pub at least 100 Motherwell supporters left from there and the pub had Motherwell banners and flags up. After the game the pub was full of Motherwell supports and we had a good party after the game.

Eddie Catflap you said you were in the pub on Saturday watching the game If you are a Motherwell supporter why did you not go to the game you can come on our bus if you like. I take it you drink in the pub if so you should know there is a Waverley bar Motherwell supporters club in there we have the t-shirts to prove it. I can post image of t-shirt if somebody tells me how to do it.

Don't waste your time, it will be ex Ranger Stuart McCall who will be there and not the current Motherwell manager. In fact there will be no acknowledgement that Stuart McCall has had a career after playing for the Rangers Football Club (in liquidation)

. It is likely that the first 5 verses of the Sash will be required to be recited on the door before entry will be permitted. The sneering attitude of the old goat with the blue rinse behind the bar towards SPL Motherwell on Saturday as we only managed a draw against SPL Hearts was enough evidence of that. They would much rather watch third division football in that establishment these days, with the worst of the ex West End punters just managing to scrape their knuckles a bit further up the street to amuse us with their wit.

Just saying like!

As far as I'm aware the West End punters have made their way upto Mac's Bar (formerly Charlie's) in Hill Street just round from Greggs. I've been in the Waverley a few times and never witnessed as much of an argument, although I'm far from a regular. You had a bad experience in there or are you just being presumptuous?

We had a great night. I would like to thank everyone for their support.I would also like to thank Stuart McCall Kenny Black and Gordon Marshall for also coming along, that was a pleasent surprise. All three were very sociable, spent time chatting and getting photos taken, much appreciated.