Motherwell V Ross County 08/12/12

myteam

I think Hollis is a good back up keeper but not sure about him as number 1. Strikes me as another Michael fraser, mark Brown type. Yes he saved the day on Saturday but every corner I was bricking it!

Maybe, but it's early days for him. Every game he starts for us will be among the biggest of his career, he didn't even play many first team games at Airdrie. When you take into account the possibility of nerves and playing with a team he doesn't play with week in - week out PLUS the fact the defence wouldn't have exactly filled him with confidence I think a few ropey moments can be forgiven.

Every time I've seen him he's done something brilliant which has made me amazed that 1) he's happy to stay at Motherwell as second choice keeper and 2) that he only played 24 games with Airdrie.

Saturdays last minute save was one of those brilliant moments. Not many first choice keepers in the SPL would have reacted like that, nevermind second choice.

I thought Buzz was a very decent keeper but obviously nowhere near Ruddy and Randolph. I think those 'comparisons' won't help his 'legacy' but that's the way it goes. In the end he was replaced by two much better keepers. I'm not even counting Michael Fraser.

Hollis.....too early to say. I'm sure we will get the chance to make up our minds soon though. He can't be as bad as Fraser that's for sure.

Disagree with that change, I think we are a better shape when Ojamaa is with Higdon. Agree with the defensive aspect of it, I actually wonder if Law is the man to drop out as the luxury we just can't afford.

After much consideration, I've decided that this is a shite idea and we shouldn't do it.