Motherwell V Aberdeen

MJC_MKI

Delighted with that. Aberdeen should have been 1-0 maybe 2-0 up at one point but we could easily have scored abiut 7 or 8.

Never saw that coming and hopefully we can take a similar performance into Saturday against Killie.

In the first 15 minutes I had visions of a re-run of the Cup game but we managed to get into our stride and take the game by the scruff of the neck. When they got it back to 2-1 I was worried but the 3rd goal just before HT was the crucial one as it totally deflated them and you could see that from the way the 2nd half started.

I've not left Fir Park feeling as satisfied for a long, long time. :)

There is more pmsldrinks.gif

The blind faith in Langfield will be the GWT's ultimate undoing...Langfield is a simple weegie who will su*k the cock of any idiot to keep himself employed...Broon (old) obviously enjoys being su*ked off...there can be no other explanation... if the No.1 spot was decided on goalkeeping ability alone...Fatty Broon would be No.1. yahoo.gif

After a few booing ja broon all of the last game a few have been going for the jugular wi clangers since the warm up today. Morons. Smashed a seat 5 mins in too and generally being massive twats. like once a year drinkers.

As for the game itself, we're absolutely dreadful. If none of the kids are less of a liability in mid than vernon then we're in trouble. All three goals conceded have been a joke. Walking it in unchallenged. The 3rd did look a mile offside, but all the defenders seemed to stop and wait for a whistle. Hayes scored a peach and mcginn should've scored early on, but other than that we can't pass or tackle or pretty much anything else.

All that aside i'm having a great time.Davybhoyssmiley.gif

We were a joy to watch this afternoon, arguably our best performance under McCall in the 2 years he's been at Fir Park. There was a period in the 2nd half where we were outstanding with Ojamaa the main man terrorising their defence. Really deserved a goal for his effort today and it took a brilliant stop from Langfield to prevent him. Zaine looked really good going forward and decent enough defensively so i would have him ahead of Hammell as first choice left back as he gives a much greater threat in the opposition half. Hopefully we'll keep the same team and approach for Saturday as we'll beat any team in the league playing like that.

Good to see a switch in formation today to help shore up the defence. Shame that Ramsden appears to have picked up a knock again.

The most frustrating aspect this season has been that in spite of our defensive woes, when we got for the throat we are capable of murdering just about any team in the league. Great to see it come off today.

Hopefully Ojamaa's performance erases the notion that £200k is an acceptable offer. Outstanding talent.

• Like 1

We were a joy to watch this afternoon, arguably our best performance under McCall in the 2 years he's been at Fir Park. There was a period in the 2nd half where we were outstanding with Ojamaa the main man terrorising their defence.

I have to agree with that 100%.

Superb day and incredible that the once mightly Aberdeen have now failed to beat us in the SPL for over FOUR YEARS. That must be some kind of record.

It can't be true though.

Zaine, Ojamaa and Hateley are - as previously established on steelmenonline - fuckin pish.

I hope some of the bipolar c***s on here are writing some new years resolutions with the words patience and tolerance in them.

Wife beating c***s

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

McCall Must Go

(wrong week?)

It can't be true though.

Zaine, Ojamaa and Hateley are - as previously established on steelmenonline - fuckin pish.

I hope some of the bipolar c***s on here are writing some new years resolutions with the words patience and tolerance in them.

Wife beating c***s

One swallow doesn't make a summer. Why not talk about the smashing victory today rather than spout the GIRUY pish?

• Like 1

Excellent stuff today from everyone, thoroughly enjoyed it. Somebody was due a gubbing at Fir Park and I'm glad it was the Dons.

Tactics were spot on as were the performances. As excellent at the team were today and the great individual performance that have already been mentioned, it was great to see Hately after some poor games enjoying himself for a change.

Merry Christmas to Dossers everywhere.

The perfect Christmas present. At times our attacking play was nothing short of sensational and at least equal to anything witnessed in McGhees first season.

Just a pity Murphy missed his penalty (our penalty conversion rate is poor in recent times) as 5-1 is an embarrassing decimation. 4-1 is still a pumping though so pleasing, pleasing, pleasing.

Another duff penalty from Murphy, would have preferred to have Ojamma hit it. The wee man deserved a goal and it would have shown some great team spirit.

Agree mate.....Ojamma should have hit it....

There was a "threesome tussle" between them and Higgy to get the ball !

If we had made it 5-1 with 20+ mins to go it could have been double figures !

Have to agree with Psycho1991 here. I am absolutely overjoyed by the game today but to come on here and see that some folks first thoughts is to jump on their high horse to take the piss out of other fans who have previously had the cheek to criticise is a bit disappointing.

I thought Hsteley had some good touches today and obviously scored but I still don't think he had a great game and his dead balls were still, on the whole, absolutely crap.

Having said that, today is a day to be positive and I for one won't be drawn into another pointless, daft discussion about whether we should clap and cheer for 90 minutes, bitch and moan for 90 minutes or be somewhere in the middle. It's not important.

It's Christmas, we're joint second and life is good.

Mon the 'Well.

• Like 4

As for the game itself, we're absolutely dreadful. If none of the kids are less of a liability in mid than vernon then we're in trouble. All three goals conceded have been a joke. Walking it in unchallenged. The 3rd did look a mile offside, but all the defenders seemed to stop and wait for a whistle. Hayes scored a peach and mcginn should've scored early on, but other than that we can't pass or tackle or pretty much anything else.

All that aside i'm having a great time.Davybhoyssmiley.gif

As for our third goal, I'm told it's hard to tell from the video footage but it looks as though the defender on the other side played Murphy on.

Have to agree with Psycho1991 here. I am absolutely overjoyed by the game today but to come on here and see that some folks first thoughts is to jump on their high horse to take the piss out of other fans who have previously had the cheek to criticise is a bit disappointing.

I thought Hsteley had some good touches today and obviously scored but I still don't think he had a great game and his dead balls were still, on the whole, absolutely crap.

Having said that, today is a day to be positive and I for one won't be drawn into another pointless, daft discussion about whether we should clap and cheer for 90 minutes, bitch and moan for 90 minutes or be somewhere in the middle. It's not important.

It's Christmas, we're joint second and life is good.

Mon the 'Well.

+1

was in the sponsors lounge with precision windows ( it was brilliant ) and sturt mc came in for a bottle of beer and he said hammel had a niggle so he started with zfa but he rested humphrie cause broon alwaysplays magennis to mark him so no humphrie and magennis didnt no where he should be therefore gaps kept opening up so good move by smc also he has told ojamma to keep playin like today and forget about poland cause the top end of the championship will come calling soon enough

• Like 1

Still nuhin fae yi.

Nah nuthin for this shit hole

Plenty of admiration for my team. Delighted today.

Have wasted too much energy for donkeys ages on here defending the lads when guys go off on one. I don't think tha anybody can really ask me to justify myself.

Folk can call it a high horse if they like.

I call it taking the good with the bad

• Like 1