Motherwell V Aberdeen

MJC_MKI

Nah nuthin for this shit hole

Plenty of admiration for my team. Delighted today.

Have wasted too much energy for donkeys ages on here defending the lads when guys go off on one. I don't think tha anybody can really ask me to justify myself.

Folk can call it a high horse if they like.

I call it taking the good with the bad

I've read your points on both threads and what you're really saying is that anyone who criticises the team shouldn't celebrate a Motherwell win and that is utter pish.

Aye it is a high horse. Your life must be so rosy if you thing motherwell should be immune from criticism and the critcs don't deserve to celebrate. We are all Well fans a the end of the day/

• Like 1

Aye it is a high horse. Your life must be so rosy if you thing motherwell should be immune from criticism and the critcs don't deserve to celebrate. We are all Well fans a the end of the day/

I don't think anyone has a problem with criticism provided it's either constructive or proportionate.

Time to see sense giys! The guy is a knob and one of the worst managers weve hid. Prick of a guy and a stupud h*n to boot.

Unfortunatly, often we have to read shite like this after a defeat.

• Like 1

Best game at the Ark for a good few years IMO!

Without question IMO :nod:

Given our poor home form of late, the cup defeat against Aberdeen, the two last minute equalisers in the Pittodrie games this season and the whole history with Brown & us, to spank them 4-1 was something special and seeing their hoardes slithering away with 35 minutes remaining was sweet stuff.

• Like 1

over three thousand members of these forums

one of the best second half performances in recent years, with some football that was a joy to watch

players who actually had a smile on their coupons for the first time in a while at Fir Park

an auld goat sent packing up the road to the highlands with barrow loads of courtesy and style

change of formations and player selections t from a manager to challenge directly the oppostion

but naw aw yous c***s want to do is bitch about each other and how shite this forum is ( I get the irony)

how about ignoring the half dozen fucktards that get off on spouting negative bait and stop posting the exact opposite tripe that brings them back

about 12 posters are ruining the forum for all the other readers who cant be bothered contributing to the honking diatribe

Fucking move on, 'Mon the 'Well

Merry Christmas Bring on the Killie

• Like 4

over three thousand members of these forums

one of the best second half performances in recent years, with some football that was a joy to watch

players who actually had a smile on their coupons for the first time in a while at Fir Park

an auld goat sent packing up the road to the highlands with barrow loads of courtesy and style

change of formations and player selections t from a manager to challenge directly the oppostion

but naw aw yous c***s want to do is bitch about each other and how shite this forum is ( I get the irony)

how about ignoring the half dozen fucktards that get off on spouting negative bait and stop posting the exact opposite tripe that brings them back

about 12 posters are ruining the forum for all the other readers who cant be bothered contributing to the honking diatribe

Fucking move on, 'Mon the 'Well

Merry Christmas Bring on the Killie

I agree it's time to get Diggle to fuck. He can't handle anyone having a different opinion from him. We won 4-1 today and he couldn't wait to moan. I and others might moan but we don't do it after a win. You can love your team and moan at them at the same time. Diggle is ignorant to that fact and for his last post......facepalm.gif

• Like 2