To Those No Longer Here

gilmour

Thought long and hard about whether to open up this topic. We are all aware what today means and football quite simply cannot compare. However lets celebrate the memory today and not just for phil for me (my best friend was killed by a drunk driver) but for all those we hold dear and let them hear in the heavens up above they are not forgotten, for as long as we live their memory will live on.

To fallen friends and family.

• Like 4

' mon the dads.

I have recently completed A personal photo documentary project on reaching 50, which looks at my relationship with my dad who died on the 14th December 1979, aged 51.

This one image fits in quite well with this topic... Joe Wark knew my father, my father knew Joe Wark.

Two football cards sit next to my late father's funeral card. In addition to collecting football cards, I appeared to be collecting funeral cards as well. The backdrop is my dad's Motherwell football club scarf.

10pq435.jpg

• Like 1

Lost my dad February 2009 night of the Scottish cup replay at st mirren got the phone call bout ten minutes into game. Really hate goin there now, took me to my first game at 18 months and sat behind me in cooper stand till he was no longer fit to go.Some great memories particularly 91 and Dortmund trip .

Mon the dads :)

• Like 4