• Simon Ramsden
    • Shaun Hutchinson
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • James McFadden
    • Null Vote

Nobody was outstanding, couple of glimpses of class from faddy, Randolph blameless for the goals and commanded his area well, ZFA did well going forward, and didnt get caught up the park too often.

Humphrey was the pick of the bunch for me though! Tracked back, beat men, got a few good shots away, was unlucky not to get a goal to top off a good performance!

• Like 1

Bland end of season performance and feel. Shame i brought a friend as we always fail on the big stage. Not a great game but neither an awfull one. No one stood out even faddy despite his goal wasnt exactly on fire elsewhere. Null vote for me

I went for Ojamma.

Wee guy never gives up on anything and always gives 100%

Thought Humphrey was excellent today as well.Some great touches, great tracking back and unlucky with his shot in 2nd half.

Love MCFadden but felt he tries too hard at times and tries to take on too many people.(Got to say though when he pulls it off its like watching a real legend)

• Like 1

Bland end of season performance and feel. Shame i brought a friend as we always fail on the big stage. Not a great game but neither an awfull one. No one stood out even faddy despite his goal wasnt exactly on fire elsewhere. Null vote for me

If you think you didn't get value for money then don't come back, stick to taking your friend to Barcelona v Real Madrid or Manchester derbies, obviously we're not good enough.

• Like 3

Lasley was shit for me, Randy,ZFA,Hateley,Humph,Law,Hutch all played well,Faddy drifted in & out but what a goal! Ojamaa put in some shift and I was gutted for him he didn't score. Overall went for Higdon due to his goal,defensive work and how well he led the line in difficult circumstances

• Like 1

I cant believe anyone didnt think that was a great game of football today? Thought we played some great stuff and if we had taken our chances we could gave scored 7/8 easily.

MoM was James McFadden. His touch and close control was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch. Worth the admission fee alone and his goal was a topper.

If you think you didn't get value for money then don't come back, stick to taking your friend to Barcelona v Real Madrid or Manchester derbies, obviously we're not good enough.

This

4 goals and 16 shots at goal from Motherwell.

It was frustrating at times as we were wasteful in front of goal, but despite that it was far from end of season fare.