Motherwell Fc Open Day 5Th May 2013

Brazilian

CLUB announced return of the open day in the last newsletter:

OpenDay.jpg

Making a return by popular demand, Motherwell FC are delighted to announce a special open day will be held at Fir Park on Sunday 5th May 2013.

It has been several years since the club have run a similar type of event, which allows fans to get a unique insight into the ground and meet the first-team squad at a signing session.

Excitingly, the new Motherwell FC PUMA home kit will be launched and on sale to buy from the Well Shop in the Davie Cooper Stand on the day – the first images of the new kits will appear on the official website next week.

The ‘Well Society will have a presence for fans to get involved and you will also be able to renew your Season Ticket on the day.

But that’s not all… There will be plenty to do, particularly for young ‘Well fans. There will be a bouncy castle, Beat the Goalie, Face Painting and an X-Factor style football skills competition.

The Fire Brigade will be there with demonstrations and the TA will have an assault course there to try.

There will be much, much more confirmed before the event – which will be free. Keep an eye on the official website for more details and information.

Always thought Motherwell were missing a trick releasing new kits towards the end of the summer!

As a kid I'd have been allowed to get it for going our summer holidays, but it often wasnt out until after the summer. For most folk summer holidays, going to games and playing football are the only time to wear it, and given its Baltic for most of our season, that's one down already.

You'd always have the new old firm kits out at this time of year, plenty of time for the matching season.

:lol:

Good stuff!

Always thought Motherwell were missing a trick releasing new kits towards the end of the summer!

As a kid I'd have been allowed to get it for going our summer holidays, but it often wasnt out until after the summer. For most folk summer holidays, going to games and playing football are the only time to wear it, and given its Baltic for most of our season, that's one down already.

You'd always have the new old firm kits out at this time of year, plenty of time for the matching season.

Good stuff!

Brilliant timing for selfish reasons. One of my Boy's birthdays is May and I told him he'd have to wait until June/July if thats what he wanted for a present.

Marketing wise, it must be a winner as well. If the club wait til July, then there's another couple of months worth of kids birthday and holiday money that could be spent on xbox games instead.

Marketing wise, it must be a winner as well. If the club wait til July, then there's another couple of months worth of kids birthday and holiday money that could be spent on xbox games instead.

Then you could say why don't they bring it out in april, but what about march, in fact what about February...

I agree with your point, although the reasoning is a bit off. It should be based on when I go my holidays!

• 2 weeks later...