My Life Was A Nightmare After Leaving Well

SteelmaninOZ

Yep, a certain Bob Malcolm stood on his head and went unpunished Malcolm then went on and scored the winning goal for the team formerly known as Rangers.

If I have the victim correct that is.

Also went on about having a bevvy of virgins looking after his needs, or was that just one of his dreams

Yep, a certain Bob Malcolm stood on his head and went unpunished Malcolm then went on and scored the winning goal for the team formerly known as Rangers.

If I have the victim correct that is.

Was that not Said Chiba that bob Malcolm kicked

'I would not sign for another club, not even if I was offered 15 million dollars. However, it would be different if they were to instead offer me 15 different women from all around the world. I would tell the club chairman: 'Please let me make these women happy - I will satisfy them like they have never been satisfied before'.

Some boy, Sasa.

I remember him receiving the ball with about 3 men on him facing his own goal, and he took one touch before playing a long bending pass in the opposite direction from which he was facing, into acres of space, without even looking. Every other one of our players was standing about scratching their arse, and Curcic looked around as if to say "where are you all??". No-one else in the side was on a level to be able to expect what he could do.

Anyone remember this guy? Can't say I can..

He only made 5 appearances for us.

Here's a link from an interview from when he signed for us in which he denies he made the famous remark about virgins. http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Football%3A+ALL'S+WELL+THAT+ENDS+WELL+FOR+CURCIC%3B+Troubled+Sasa+loves...-a060290807

If I also remember correctly he used to stand out on the park as he wore what looked like white sport socks over his Motherwell socks.

As I've put on a post about Motherwell players in your street a year or two back I got a reminder about Sasa when I read this the other day. I lived in Windmill Court flats in Motherwell from 95 - 2002 & had a number of Motherwell players staying in the flats below me as the club let rented them for some of the players during Billy Davies reign. we had Ged Brannan, Shivute, Derek Adams & umpteen others staying below us & most Monday nights were entertaining to say the least as the players went out on the lash & came back in blazing buzzin our intercom until about 5 in the morning. by far the most entertaining tho was Curcic who stayed in the bottom flat for about 5 weeks & held full on one man raves with Euro-techno blaring out the window's accompanied by his constant whoops & hollers as he bounced about his room off his tits! the boy was a full on loon-choon....................blended right in as a neighbour to be fair :D

sasa_1724148a.jpg

held full on one man raves with Euro-techno blaring out the window's accompanied by his constant whoops & hollers as he bounced about his room off his tits! the boy was a full on loon-choon....................blended right in as a neighbour to be fair :D

Is that no Croogie?