Leanne Dempster

gilmour

Leanne is one of the best - if not the best - chief exec's in the Scottish game and I've no doubt that some chairmen in England will be aware of her abilities but hopefully she stays with us for a long time and oversee's the club becoming a fully fan owned club.

Interestingly she diplomatically avoided mentioning some of the sexist and downright disgusting abuse she has previously had from some Motherwell fans at FP and on forums including this one.

Interestingly she diplomatically avoided mentioning some of the sexist and downright disgusting abuse she has previously had from some Motherwell fans at FP and on forums including this one.

I can't recall anything, maybe you should point it out

FWIW I've always had respect for Leanne, at the quiz night thing in mega bar she took time to listen to a few of us about the Cooper situation and (the important part to getting it changed) that these were diehard fans she was talking to who would renew season tickets as soon as the decision to return the Cooper to the 'well fans

Don't remember exactly what was being said or what threads it was in but I do remember thinking it was bang out of order and personally abusive stuff. If I recall correctly it included her integrity, honesty and sexuality. The first two are, I believe, above reproach and the third is her own business!