Dundee Utd V Motherwell 22/9/13

GazzyB

I generally go in the upper tier at Tannadice and don't mind paying the extra pound or two as its the best view in the league for an away support but I understand not everyone wants to / can afford to pay more. Should still be able to get a good atmosphere going though if everyone is in the same area.

I think live tv, ticket price (which in honesty is a long way off the worst in the league), travel and associated cost all make it an all too easy decision to stay at home or watch in the pub.

That's without the recent history with Dundee utd regarding their treatment of our supporters.

• Like 1

I never realised the game was on the telly, assumed Dundee were at home on the Sat.

Who knows how this one will pan out. Dundee United a front line capable of destroying teams in the league when they click. We have a decent record up there though and may frustrate them with a view to exploiting their ropey defence.

however it can effect the atmosphere between the fans and the team.

Did this happen last time at Tannadice or is it a consequence of all the fan negativity surrounding the St.Mirren game?

Now standard practice a Tannadice for us, nothing new

Don't worry, about atmosphere, United pipe in applause through the PA system to make it less morgue like

As for price, We screw more out visiting fans and PATG punters in the Cooper and O'Donnell stands,

I'll be going to the game tomorrow and as always I'll be enjoying the fact I'm getting the chance to watch the Well.

As for the result I can see the Well struggling to cope with United but fingers crossed we can take a hold of the game and get at least a point from it

I think Inverness will hit a dodgy spell now. Gives the chasing pack a chance to catch up, still think we will draw tomorrow but we really should be looking to beat County at home after that. Not wanting to get ahead of ourselves but 4 points out the next 6 available would really set a marker down to Inverness, Aberdeen, Hibs etc that we want 2nd place again and we mean buisness.

Either side of the Celtic match, which they lost 1-0, they've scored 4 goals.

Could be a fairly stern test of our defence today with the likes of Mackay-Stevens, Goodwillie, Armstrong and from what I've seen Ciftci looks a handful.

On the other hand they are inexperienced at the back, they played two teenagers there last week although I'm not sure if Gavin Gunning will be back today.

Control of the midfield will be key today.

FFS don't say McManus to score first! evilgrin.gif

Would take a draw today as they are very good up front but on the other hand if our forwards are up for it we will rip them a new one. Best form of defence is attack 3-1 the well Faddy to hit a bit of form popcorm1.gif

Mon the Well