One Step Beyond Out Tomorrow #98

fatcalf

All you OSB fans, as we prepare for issue 98 to go on sale on saturday here's the bad news. Issue 100 will be our last issue. After 20 years almost exactly it's time to call it a day. Also whilst on the bad news, price has gone up to £2 for the last 3 issues to make sure it pays for itself. Can't see too many complaints about that mind considering it's been £1 for the last 19 years but quite simply I can't afford to subsidise it any more. It's been a good run and I hope the contributors have brought many smiles to many faces but none of us are getting any younger and the time is right to leave the way clear for the youngers to do their thing whilst we go back to sitting in the pub moaning about the price of butter. Goes without saying there will be a celebration to mark the occasion and the afternoon of Sat. 21st June next year has been set aside for a Subbuteo competition up at Fir Park in the afternoon before my 50th at night, so get your entries in for that and see who can be crowned the last ever OSB Subbuteo King.

See you Saturday

Mj

• Like 1

The more things change, the more they........move beyond?

Lots of things changing, too many at times, been great picking up the fanzine type thing, over the years

Got the latest edition, issue 98, through the mail today, just missed my train into town for a sesh, as I started reading it, instead of getting ready.

its good no' too bad, and I'm looking forward to the last couple.

be hoping for a Still Game style return with a Christmas special in the future years.

but appreciate every issues as it is.

Cheers MJ

The more things change, the more they........move beyond?

Lots of things changing, too many at times, been great picking up the fanzine type thing, over the years

Got the latest edition, issue 98, through the mail today, just missed my train into town for a sesh, as I started reading it, instead of getting ready.

its good no' too bad, and I'm looking forward to the last couple.

be hoping for a Still Game style return with a Christmas special in the future years.

but appreciate every issues as it is.

Cheers MJ

You're just giving me ideas you :thumbup:

Cheers

Big thank you to everyone who supported OSB on Saturday, almost sold out and most were understanding of the price hike. Last few copies are available on a Big Cartel page created last week, one example of the Bois advice helping out us auld yins. Buy here http://dosserdom.bigcartel.com/product/one-step-beyond-98

#99 is planned for March/April time and will be the last topical issue, if you can call covering the previous 5 months topical :rolleyes:

The last issue #100 is planned for your memories to be at the forefront. Rather than commenting on the season or team I'd like it to be a celebration of 20 years of terrace culture. I've kind of touched on it with the very brief summary of each and every issue spread over the last 3 zines but the invitation is extended to all to send in your particular memories of OSB to make it a special commemorative edition. Contributions are being taken as of now, mark it clearly for issue 100 though. You can contact me through PM, on Twitter @mj_editor, at www.dosserdom.com or editor@dosserdom.com

i canny spell subbeteo but a could play a bit except when we played yous and you scored TAP INNS and the next time a pass you when am in my big van i shall give you the one fingered ( norf ) salute cheers K

Cheers Kenny, I did like them tap-ins mind you, scored hunners of them :thumbup:

Generally always pick up an OSB when released and have done for some time. Balancing the enjoyment to the hole it leaves in your pocket can't be an easy one.

Not all sections are my cup of tea but always a few good articles published.

Best of luck with the final few editions and ill be sure to pick them up!