441 Left For St Mirren

Guest 'Flow

Only 441 tickets left for St Mirren...

Fingers crossed for some late purchases so we can fill the away end and hopefully roar the boys on to the Quarters!

'Mon the 'Well

'Flow

Not a pay at the gate then?

Wan't scheduled as that but theres a possibility of buying tickets at the ground

"If you’ve not got your ticket yet, don’t worry, there is still time. The Ticket Office will open tomorrow morning at 9.15am and will continue to sell tickets up until 3.30pm at which point they will be transferred back to St Mirren Park with the remainder going on sale at the ground."

Wan't scheduled as that but theres a possibility of buying tickets at the ground

"If you’ve not got your ticket yet, don’t worry, there is still time. The Ticket Office will open tomorrow morning at 9.15am and will continue to sell tickets up until 3.30pm at which point they will be transferred back to St Mirren Park with the remainder going on sale at the ground."

That's good news. I have no way of collecting tickets from Motherwell tomorrow as I live in Glasgow - hopefully I will be able to pay at the gate; though not sure if I'll be able to make it as yet due to work commitments. The pay at the gate would be perfect for me.