Craig Reid Arrested And Charged

Easy Target

Assault charges and convictions don't seem to have hampered Paul McGowan's career but clubs seem happy to overlook these things when you've got a bit of talent.

As you have said, he has a bit of talent so clubs overlook it. Reid on the other hand is not good enough for SPFL level and if found guilty (which needs to be done before the club take any action) then the club should get rid of him. He will still pick up a gig at a lower league club.

Football wise he's pish out of his depth. McCall's a fud for giving him a 2 year deal. As regards this accusation he's innocent till proven guilt and if he is he should be sacked end of story. If he's innocent he should be punted at the end of the season with the club's 'best wishes in his future career' speech. <_>

I think he's a decent player, good utility player to have in your squad.

I wonder if the reason he gets a hard time is that he's perceived as pish, because he came from Morton, but I've been told by a Morton fan he was far too good to be at that level (he did go on to say off the park he's a complete banger...).

I think he's a decent player, good utility player to have in your squad.

I wonder if the reason he gets a hard time is that he's perceived as pish, because he came from Morton, but I've been told by a Morton fan he was far too good to be at that level (he did go on to say off the park he's a complete banger...).

He could have came from Barcelona but his recent performances are what I have based on his poor level of ability.