Hearts Tickets

Ballso

I drove from Motherwell to the Hibs away game there, left about ten to 2. Hearts is easier to get to than Hibs, I'd give at least and hour before kick-off though.

Edinburgh is a pisser to drive through at the end of rush hour (I speak from a nightly experience). Aim to be at Hermiston Gait an hour before k/o I'd say as if you are unlucky it could take you that long. You might be lucky and the traffic has gone - seems to be a bit random as some days its no bad other days rank rotten.

is there defo a pay at the gate tonight?

According to the 'fishel site yeah there is.

It's my Plan C actually. Waiting/hoping for the tickets to come in today that I ordered from FP last Wednesday(!), that's Plan A. Plan B if they don't come in by the time we leave in the afternoon is getting the ticket office to get replacements left at Tynie and if that doesn't happen at least I know I can pay in tonight and sort it out later.

According to the 'fishel site yeah there is.

It's my Plan C actually. Waiting/hoping for the tickets to come in today that I ordered from FP last Wednesday(!), that's Plan A. Plan B if they don't come in by the time we leave in the afternoon is getting the ticket office to get replacements left at Tynie and if that doesn't happen at least I know I can pay in tonight and sort it out later.

Now there's someone with faith in the club :O

Well I am glad I checked on here as I am just about to leave for Edinburgh, Meeting up with a friend there and when she heads off home my plan was to go to Tynecastle, now there is a pay at the gate I don't need to worry about times and not getting a ticket. Mon The Well

Lookin for help chaps... Didn't expect to make it tonight, but have now managed to sort out tickets. Problem is, I don't as yet have any transport. Been trying all day to get hold of Jim Frame to see if there's any seats left on the Central bus. Haven't heard back, so does anyone have another contact on this bus that could let me know if they have 3 available seats?

Either that, or are there any other buses leaving from Motherwell?

PM appreciated if anyone can help. Ta much.