Buzz... Moving To Hibs ?

orange county dosser

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps.

But then you tend to give reports like that a little less credence when there are no quotes and they begin to suggest alternatives without it apparently dawning on them that we have already signed another keeper ourselves on a pre-contract.

If true I would have thought Buzz was smarter than he is showing. He is going to a club in turmoil, a club who's manager will be lucky to see next season.

Money talks unfortunately. They would pay him 3/4 times what we do on say a 3 year contract. With a young family now at his age he would be looking for more security.

Cant argue with that to be honest, at least he isnt whoring himself around the meedja.

Can't argue with the fact he'd probably get paid more at Hibs, but I don't see going to another SPL team to be a good move for him really. But that said, as folk have said, he has a young family and if he wants to stay in Scotland you can't really blame him for looking for more money, I just wouldn't like to see him go somewhere as a number 2. He seems to thrive on getting his confidence from being in the team and I don't think he'd improve any as a number 2.

Can someone tell me how a move to England can be upsetting? It's not really a cultural change is it! That just gives weight to the whole Maloney was home sick bull shit. Although I can understand not wanting to move to England because he wanted his son to be brought up/schooled in Scotland but I can't see how it could be upsetting.

Hell, I'm an Army Brat was moving around often and it didn't do me any harm... I think....

A Jambo friend of mine, reckons he talks to Buzz and his dad in the local at Loanhead and he reckons that buzz is a stick on for hearts :)

That would certainly make a lot more sense to me. I still think Buzz is just waiting to see what the situation is at the end of the season and weigh up what his options are. Anyone coming to the end of a contract is perfectly entitled to do the same. Don't get me wrong, I hope he stays as he's a brilliant shot stopper and has really improved other aspects of his game this season but if he does move on then he's perfectly entitled to.

Can someone tell me how a move to England can be upsetting? It's not really a cultural change is it! That just gives weight to the whole Maloney was home sick bull shit. Although I can understand not wanting to move to England because he wanted his son to be brought up/schooled in Scotland but I can't see how it could be upsetting.

Hell, I'm an Army Brat was moving around often and it didn't do me any harm... I think....

Of course it can be upsetting. Strange surroundings, away from family and friends, wife/girlfriend stuck at home with the kids while the player is away preparing for or playing games.

Not everybody can adapt to change easily. Look at Stevie Hammell as a prime example. He knew his family weren't as happy as they should be so he brought them home.

Some typically sensationalist tripe from a sensationalist tripe comic book.

Its common knowledge that Smith is more than likely to want to move at the end of the season.

Have we not signed the ICT keeper on a pre-contract deal? This would appear to suggest that MM has already prepared for Smith exiting at the end of the season and destroys their theory that Smith going to Hibs stunning MM and our showing interest in Howard from St Mirren.

A non-story if ever there was one. Yawn!!!!!!!!! ;)