Ok What Did We All Buy

well_legless_69

Got the no. 13 training top 'cause it was the only XL i could find. Everyone else seemed to know the squad number they were after; then got home and found out Klimpl is no. 13- well chuffed :D . Also another Bukta and under armour top all for 15 quid.

Thank you Ale and MFC for a great idea!

Quite happy with a few of my purchases. Flow or Alan will maybe need to keep us right here but the players must have a couple of sets of training gear each to accomodate sponsors and the sale that went on today. I was in the door sharpish.....my timing was spot on and managed to get Klimpl and Clarkson's full training kit and Clarkson's three quarter length training trousers. At the end I noticed Buzz and Gunnar's UEFA Cup shorts in a box so got them too.

Got a bit of the turf too so now need to figure out what to do with it :lol:

I'd like to thank Alan for inviting me in to the kit room for a look about. Some of the shirts and memorabilia he has collected is fantastic. Some of the items in there are priceless (Stephen Hughes Uncle Phil signature strip from 2007/2008 for example) and were great to see. Quite simply the best office I have ever seen in my life!!! Thanks again.

I got 20 odd sold but there's still hunners left Gavin :)

Any more for any more? m C'mon, pitch in folks.... think there's still a couple of penalty spots left... :)

Were the Penalty spots available? Was the Second person to buy a bit of turf and never saw it. :woop:

Maybe the sellers took it for themselves? :D

After about 15 years of wanting a bit of Fir Park turf I finally have some! My dad went down and got some for me today. Some of it out in the garden and a wee bit in a pot with pride of place in my bedroom!

That's me happy now!

Sarah, where did your Dad pick up the turf? Went into the shop to try and snaffle some three quarter length shorts but was told Alan MacDonald was the man to see. How do you go about tracking Alan down? Just trap at the main entrance during the day?

Cheers.

Sarah, where did your Dad pick up the turf? Went into the shop to try and snaffle some three quarter length shorts but was told Alan MacDonald was the man to see. How do you go about tracking Alan down? Just trap at the main entrance during the day?

Cheers.

I got in touch with Diane at the club, but you should just give them a phone and take it from there. I'm sure they'll help you out!

After about 15 years of wanting a bit of Fir Park turf I finally have some! My dad went down and got some for me today. Some of it out in the garden and a wee bit in a pot with pride of place in my bedroom!

That's me happy now!

when was he in!!

I never seen him!!!

tell him i was asking for him if he can remember me! :lol:

when was he in!!

I never seen him!!!

tell him i was asking for him if he can remember me! :lol:

When I asked him to go in for me, he did actually ask if he would see you!

And I will do, don't know how you managed to miss him though! :P