Can Mowbray Appointment Be To Wells Advantage?

the fox

According to bbc web Celtic will announce that Tony Moybray will be new man at helm depending on compensation being agreed i just wondered if McGhee could try pulling out all the stops not just against them but all comers in respect of fact he has been quoted for the national job without success and now this?

Meanwhile...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...tic/8086779.stm

West Brom deny Mowbray approach

West Brom insist that no approach has been made by Celtic to secure the services of Tony Mowbray.

BBC Sport understands Celtic have offered Mowbray the manager's job vacated by Gordon Strachan two weeks ago, with compensation being agreed.

A package of about £1m would secure the deal, but a West Brom spokesman denied the approach.

Mowbray to Celtic

McGhee to Dons

'Well in deep shit.

If we do not pull out all the stops to get Gary McAllister we could be struggling when the season starts. Players won't want to stay and some will follow McGhee. We need someone who will attract players.

Reason why I have not renewed season ticket.

IMO John Boyle should be looking after Motherwell better and sorry but that means laying it on the line to Mark McGhee - staying or going - decide now and if he can't answer then tell him to gtf.

Mowbray to Celtic

McGhee to Dons

'Well in deep shit.

If we do not pull out all the stops to get Gary McAllister we could be struggling when the season starts. Players won't want to stay and some will follow McGhee. We need someone who will attract players.

With his sterling managerial record I'm not so sure he is the man to go for.

That said I don't think his record at Leeds was horrendous but tailed off at the wrong time. He not be my first choice but certainly have him before Leitch.

I believe we'll still have MMG in our dugout next season, but an end to the speculation would help us no end.