Sell Sell Sell It's A Firesale Everybody Must Go Along With Hopes Of A Decent Season!

rab_mackinnon

We were pants last season worst than St.Mirren which says it all.

That correct?

The same St Mirren side that only avoided relegation with one game to spare?

The same St Mirren side we gubbed at their new stadium, despite not trying to make a tackle (Clarky aside).

Compared to us, who with one win would have made top 6? And finished comfortably 7th?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's that down Strathy Park then?

Fact remains we're a fitba' club, stuff like that is best left to the experts in their chosen field.

While I still think the concept could work if done properly and bring in extra cash to MFC, your use of the phrase "best left to the experts" caused me to think twice. :doh:

Ours is a club that :

** takes months to replace the P in park, only as a result of pressure from the fans.

** can't be bothered to replace season ticket holders name plates on their seats, causing needless bother for fans.

** Insists on opening the club shop in morning when most are at work and refuse to open over supper time after work when most could actually visit it.

** my personal favourite, puitting up with a brutal PA system that not only does not inform fans, but irritates them !! :P

If we were looking to generate extra cash at Ravenscraig, mibee we should stick to the only guaranteed money earner, a pub !! :D

While I still think the concept could work if done properly and bring in extra cash to MFC, your use of the phrase "best left to the experts" caused me to think twice. :doh:

Ours is a club that :

** takes months to replace the P in park, only as a result of pressure from the fans.

** can't be bothered to replace season ticket holders name plates on their seats, causing needless bother for fans.

** Insists on opening the club shop in morning when most are at work and refuse to open over supper time after work when most could actually visit it.

** my personal favourite, puitting up with a brutal PA system that not only does not inform fans, but irritates them !! :P

If we were looking to generate extra cash at Ravenscraig, mibee we should stick to the only guaranteed money earner, a pub !! :D

Fucken hell you sound like a barrel of laughs.

While I still think the concept could work if done properly and bring in extra cash to MFC, your use of the phrase "best left to the experts" caused me to think twice. :P

Ours is a club that :

** my personal favourite, puitting up with a brutal PA system that not only does not inform fans, but irritates them !! :D

You need yir hole min!!

And the one I highlighted!! :doh: Aye, I constantly gaze around the east stand at folks just twitching aff their tits all game at sitting in a seat without their name on it!!!

:D

You need yir hole min!!

And the one I highlighted!! :D Aye, I constantly gaze around the east stand at folks just twitching aff their tits all game at sitting in a seat without their name on it!!!

:P

I was referring to getting bumped from your seat repeatedly by a season ticket holder saying "that's ma seat", yet there was no name on the seat. This has happened numerous times to me after deliberately choosing a "free" seat.

I can't blame the season ticket holder but if the club are to use a name plate system, they should keep them up to date. The ideal solution is simply to assign seats via a ticket purchased like is common over here. No confusion, no potential bother to your paying customer.

Fucken hell you sound like a barrel of laughs.

I don't quite follow that ;) , simply stating that after giving it some thought, MFC have not shown the necessary skills needed to get into the hospitality industry and do it well. So we might as well not get involved at this time and get slaughtered, until we show we can do it well.

The niggling issues I highlighted, and others like it, are ones we have been discussing for a long time, back to the mailing list times. As someone who runs a business, I know that taking care of the small stuff is very important to how you are viewed by your customers. I and others just get frustrated when MFC management ignores the small stuff when it is easily fixed.

Why not remove the opportunity for people to complain about the club ?