March To The Ground

southernsteel

Anyone fancy a re-run of the famous "Nancy - March to the Ground" when down in Llanelli?

I'm not sure how far it is from Stebonheath Park where the Fan Zone is going to be to Parc y Scarlets where the games taking place but I'm fairly sure it's under two miles.

It's going to be difficult to get from one to the other by shuttle bus / taxi and a re-run of that famous night in France would be excellent.

If it's an 8.05 p.m. kick off we could get things rolling about 6.00 p.m.

I'm not sure how far it is from Stebonheath Park where the Fan Zone is going to be to Parc y Scarlets where the games taking place but I'm fairly sure it's under two miles.

It will take between 20-30 minutes to walk from Stebonheath to Parc Y Scarlets !

am i the only one that thinks we will not take anywhere near the 2000+ that is being banded about on here? its right in the middle of the holiday's and i know a load of folk who would probably have went but are away on holiday and i am sure others will be in the same boat...

i would reckon on about 1500 being about right, would be nice to take 2000 but just canny see it...hopefully i am wrong though

I actually agree with you, 1,500 was my estimate when the draw was made and I reckon that's still the most likely number.

Anything over that would be fantastic. It's certainly not impossible though - I mean one of the lads coming with us isn't a Motherwell fan and just fancies a day out, so if there's a few folk like that then the number could grow slightly.

1,500 sounds about right though - still a very decent away support.

We have got both the Local Paper and Radio station involved and it seems that our local Police are OK with your planned " March" from our ground down to the Scarlets Stadium (20 mins max walk!!)

Suggest we leave to march to the game at 6.00pm I believe the game starts at 7.00pm