Next Stop Mardi Gras

brisbaneMFC

You can carry that sort of strip if you have made a name for yerself, in a big winning club or your an icon like Sieb......

or you can just look like a complete twat!!!

Fraser has to decide which one of the above he fits into before wearing that outfit again!

I knew it was pink top and shorts, i couldn't believe it when Fraser ran out with even brighter pink socks. :lol:

25aklg0.jpg

Was almost like he was wanting another male to pump him from behind.

Fucking hell fire :D

Never thought I'd see a Motherwell bloke dressed like that :P

If I was Fraser I would be pissed off that he was stuck in that while our young Polish keeper had the aqua/blueish goalkeeper strip on! :woop:

I would've thought they would've both had to wear the same kit, or do we only have 1 of each, as the pink one isnt in the window of the shop any longer? :D

Was it not mentioned in another thread that Smith had a say in what the new top was going to be like? Well saying he done a juke quickly enough

I think they talked that one up a bit. Apparently it was David James who had a say in it and Buzz was just told what the colour was and OK'd it. Should've took it down to Brighton with him, they love a bit of pink.

I think they talked that one up a bit. Apparently it was David James who had a say in it and Buzz was just told what the colour was and OK'd it. Should've took it down to Brighton with him, they love a bit of pink.

I thought they were more into the brown, no? :lol: