Albanian Team Laughing At Us

Last post by:

Caught a bit of Craigan on Radio Scotland a wee while ago - quite a good wee discussion about Thursday night, Gannon's criticism of him, discussion of some of Gannon's comments about the team and amongst it they brought up the Mumford thing in the paper today. He just shrugged that off and said it would be something for the dressing room wall.

they brought up the Mumford thing in the paper today. He just shrugged that off and said it would be something for the dressing room wall.

what paper? Andy, I never buy any of the dailys based on moral principles (i.e I'm a tight wad)

Here are some I have attempted to translate.....

these llanellit paskan a player [Andrew mumford] qendermbrojtje in the stomach was greater than the qeremit .... look a little number 4

expired 1 0 in Llanelli won against Scotland motherwell. who had envisioned?..

some meat, he ... I'm afraid it turns motherwell in the return match 3-0 introduces nanje ... :woop:

is read the comments of those forums and these llanellit qenkan very weak, diletante complete team. Yes motherwell and fame had left, 80% had held only one shooting the ball and we had made port

Related Variations

I do not know cmund to occur until after two weeks, but Motherwell and Llanelli are for black pages at the moment and Flamurtari has a gold case for the last tour, but we are not doing Nami, the team with the worst that we have Last season

motherwell-llanelli 0-1 hahahaha but not for which to look Scotswoman this writing ..

are looking at matches motherwell years or nice Nancy, France, that does not remember with whom lozte lost 2:0 and 1:0 within out, and apparently had the game out of first. This gives us hope that in Scotland with kundërsulëm can win, but in Vlore and can lozim with kundërsulëm. As for those Welsh, I believe will restore the Scottish game in Wales, in case the opposite may DOJ to make some other holidays before the start of the championship in Scotland, but we must have very carefully and said blaudio, if we gold. Team must meet the following two weeks that have left a different risk of humbasim with llanellin

KTA pataksim duet to chickens if llanellit pass round

Make what you will of that :lol: