Training Ground These Days?

Anyone,

I have a few days off work this week before I make the trip to wales...can anyone tell me where the team are training these days?

Was thinking about going to see them tomorrow morning (bored being off work already) but im thinking they might be heading to wales tomorrow and may not be training....

I have been down to see the team in the past at Dalziel Estate ...they still there? what time training at? Taking my boots along see if i can get a game.....my junior team are currently looking sharper than we did on Thursday!

I've been going running twice a week down there for the last month or two and not seen anyone. There seems to be a bit of work being done on their parks so maybe they will have to wait a few weeks.

They were training at Airdrie last week, I'd imagine they will be back down DL soon.

You could go down and watch the training, but would the mods allow you to post anything on site ?

Or will it be demanded they remove reports from the site the way they did with a closed door game vs Rhyll just over a week ago despite the fact that it was the worst kept secret in Scottish football that day ??