Well Done Llanelli.

SuperSteelman

I think they deserve a lot of credit for the fighting performance that they have given over the two legs. The certainly gave us a few frights and if i was a Llanelli supporter i'd be very proud of my team.

Also they did something that they didn't have to do and made our supporters very welcome by setting up the fanzone and i was highly impressed by how they organised things.

All the very best in the future, i'll certainly be watching out for their results.

With regards conduct on the park I'm no so sure, good few dirty tackles went in last that could have ended in tears for 1 or 2 of our players.

Reynolds was lucky to escape from an assault on his knee in the first half.

Digressing slightly but its brilliant to see Reynolds look a bit like his old self again.

It's a two way thing ofcourse - they will have been delighted recipients of up to 2000 visiting fans buying tickets, souvenirs, programmes, burgers and the like not to mention all the drink that the travelling Dossers consumed. Both club and town will have had made a mint off the back of 'Well fans.

But ofcourse both town and club deserve an immense amount of credit for the incredibly warm welcome that was offered to us. From the folk in the social club who were friendly and patient in the face of a four deep wall of fans at the bar to the locals who were out their homes waving and smiling it was a pleasure to be a guest in their part of the world for a day or so.

Another Euro trip that will live long in the memory!