Sorry Guys....unhappy Topic But Need Some Help!

Just got in from the journey home and would like some info on the sick'n inccident that happened infront of me!

The two so called Motherwell fans who attacked a 50+ and 85+ fan should be banned for life, if the stewards didn't get a hold of them they would have been facing a mob! Well done to the big man who made a point of sparkling one off them!

Cut a long story short! I'm disgusted and would love to no if both guys are ok and made it home safety! Feedback please!

Other than that had a great trip!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was directly infront of the inccident, i was also shocked to see what was happening.

As far as i know both were back on the bus not long after getting cleared up. Both supporters buses got home just after 5 this morning so they seem ok.

Yeah great trip until that!

Just got in from the journey home and would like some info on the sick'n inccident that happened infront of me!

The two so called Motherwell fans who attacked a 50+ and 85+ fan should be banned for life, if the stewards didn't get a hold of them they would have been facing a mob! Well done to the big man who made a point of sparkling one off them!

Cut a long story short! I'm disgusted and would love to no if both guys are ok and made it home safety! Feedback please!

Other than that had a great trip!

If anyone knows who these so called fans are , name and shame. Totally disgusting maybe that's why we don't normally get booze at footbal stadia

What actually happened? :O

Happened just in front of me, and all very quick to flare up.

The young guy seems to have taken offence at being asked to sit down or remove the large wig as he was obscuring the view of those behind. His response was to head butt an 80+ year old guy (looks like a broken nose to me) and then start swinging punches at him and those next to him. His mate then wired in to those next to the old guy and they were both removed before a number of fans could seek retribution.

'Robocop' may take a lot of abuse on here, but he wasn't slow in getting involved to help and his white away shirt was covered in blood.

Pretty embarassing stuff and I had a couple of texts from those watching on tv to ask if that was indeed fighting they could see.

Wasn't there so can't comment but once agin this incident would seem to show the ill feeling & friction that results from folk standing up in an all seated area. The number of times this has happened in recent years - you'd think folk would have learnt by this time the trouble that it causes.

Happened just in front of me, and all very quick to flare up.

The young guy seems to have taken offence at being asked to sit down or remove the large wig as he was obscuring the view of those behind. His response was to head butt an 80+ year old guy (looks like a broken nose to me) and then start swinging punches at him and those next to him. His mate then wired in to those next to the old guy and they were both removed before a number of fans could seek retribution.

'Robocop' may take a lot of abuse on here, but he wasn't slow in getting involved to help and his white away shirt was covered in blood.

Pretty embarassing stuff and I had a couple of texts from those watching on tv to ask if that was indeed fighting they could see.

These two by any chance?

click

Edit: naw it wisnae

That is an utter disgrace, and a total embarrasment to the club and to the rest of the fans who made the trip.

I suspect we may have had a bit of the 'Rangers in Manchester' scenario, with it being a reasonably local tie all the inbred yokels with a passing interest in MFC could have easily jumped on a bus. Absolutely disgusting regardless. I hope the victims are ok.

Both got home safe and sound - I was on the bus with both - got home around 5.00 am, agree with all sentiments - ban them immediately and withdraw season tickets - bang out of order and spoiled an otherwise great day - then to top it all the 'Uncle' of the two lads wanted to have a go on the bus home. :O

I am shocked and sickened reading about this. Such behaviour has absolutely no place and the fact the victims were older gentlemen only compounds the matter. Whoever these thugs are should be publicly named and shamed.

Well done to the decent fans who stepped in.

Stuart.

I don't know the old fella personally, but I'm sure many on here would know him - he has travelled the length and breadth of the country following Motherwell for as many years as I can remember - he's instantly recognisable by his attire - a hooped "knitted" Claret and Amber jumper and matching tammy - really this took the edge off the day for me entirely.

I don't know the old fella personally, but I'm sure many on here would know him - he has travelled the length and breadth of the country following Motherwell for as many years as I can remember - he's instantly recognisable by his attire - a hooped "knitted" Claret and Amber jumper and matching tammy - really this took the edge off the day for me entirely.

Christ him, he's a lovely old guy. Name these twats and their feckin uncle they all need sorted out.

Christ him, he's a lovely old guy. Name these twats and their feckin uncle they all need sorted out.

The club have the names and addresses of all involved.

Strathclyde's finest were also taking a keen interest in the proceedings.

The Uncle's issue didn't seem to be with the old guy, but with a 'family' who he felt had caused his nephews to be arrested. Fortunately he seemed to sleep for the entire journey home after he had threatened those who he felt were to blame.

I know who this is. He's a mate of dad - they go to the same church. For the sake of his privacy I don't want to name him - but a nicer guy you could not meet. I'm sure he was ill a couple of years ago so wish him all the best in recovering from this horrific incident.

The scum responsible deserve all that's coming to them.

Stuart.

Is it the old guy that sits in the east stand with the huge tash and sideys??

Whoever it was it is shocking and out of order.

One question though, if the radio, tv, fans and if you read this thread the club, know all about it. Then how come the official Albania press release says there was no reports of any trouble last night? Does trouble only relate to fighting with opposing fans?

I know exactly who you're talking about, and I cannot believe someone would attack him. I'm feeling totally sickened by this - makes a joke of the fact that we were only in Wales because of fair play!

I sincerely hope the scumbags are charged and never set foot in Fir Park again.

One question though, if the radio, tv, fans and if you read this thread the club, know all about it. Then how come the official Albania press release says there was no reports of any trouble last night? Does trouble only relate to fighting with opposing fans?

No, the guy sits in the Cooper......

Nope not him Stall - but he was in Llanelli - saw him on the tele re-run this morning.

EDIT - Just noticed Polomint beat me too it. Mate you were obviously on the same bus as me - where were you sitting?