Klimpl

davkel

Sol Bamba will win more than his fair share of headers but, although he's quick, he's a liability on the ground. Much as he would have improved our defending at set-pieces when we went for him, I would have been petrified every time someone knocked the ball past him - although he's got pace he tends to take the player down or mis-time his challenge. I wasn't surprised in the slightest when he got sent off for two yellows on his Hibs debut.

As for Klimpl, we've both moved on from last season and normally things are better just left that way. Thanks for your contribution and good luck for the future.

A good summary of the situation. Bamba has has uses I suppose but I wouldn't ever say he was a football player. Klimpl had the makings of a cult-hero type player and certainly provided bite and agression that was previously lacking. I would imagine Gannon know plenty of players who could supply these attributes. Jennings for one by the sound of things.

Klimpl wasn't great v Chasetown. He tried too much and it made him worse. He couldn't string passes together and his tackling wasn't great. Watching highlights from the Fatima game where he scored, he was still error prone and Jones had seen enough it seems

He liked to go forward himself at the well, infact he scored an absolute screamer at tannadice.

He went forward from time to time but as I said his passing wasn't great and we need more support from our midfield. After watching highlights of our 2 out of form(lazy wingers) they've seemed to improve bigtime. All the talent in the world but half arsed it seemed(well last season was this way)

I know he has signed a new contract recently but do you reckon McCormack will stay at Cardiff this season?

I think Mccormack will stay. Hull were interested but they just signed Zamora for 5mil so not sure they will want to spend another big lump of cash.