Bucharest Chairman

FJ-94

Steaua bucharest's controversial owner has senstionally claimed motherwell hammering of flamurtari was fixed - the scottish sun

what an arsehole

Yeah that's why I said he's a clown . Don't pay attention to him guys . It's not him in that picture though , that's the president.

He can keep thinking that his arrogance and lack of respect for us as a club, is absolutely disgusting if this is true.

He also predicts an easy home win for steau, underestimating our young team is folly just another politician doing what politician's do best talk complete and utter pish!

ye don't rig games tae be 8-1. daft c**t.

exactly.I cant see their manager saying to them before the game ''Come on lads.Alot of people have bet this game for 8-1 to motherwell including me so go out there and let them score six in first half and we can just bounce out of europe because your up 1-0 from the first game and i cant be bothered traveling any more.''

FUD

Absolutely outrageous comments. I'm shocked and appalled but not surprised. I'm of a good mind to write to UEFA and request,nay demand, that Steaua are thrown out of the competition. Their chairman should have his bottom smacked and sent to bed without his supper. These remarks have brought both his club and his country into serious disrepute. I expect UEFA to act immediately to placate this easily offended 'Well fan.