Predictions 2009/2010

wellfan09

League - 3rd (Why not, don't see any stand out candidtes)

Hoping for a final(semi at a push) in either, other than that, anything else isn't worth shouting about.

Europe - If we beat Steaua, Would be happy to draw Roma, Lazio, Hamburg etc... and going out graciously at the final hurdle, but with a belter of a trip to look back on.

League - 3rd (Why not, don't see any stand out candidtes)

Hoping for a final(semi at a push) in either, other than that, anything else isn't worth shouting about.

Europe - If we beat Steaua, Would be happy to draw Roma, Lazio, Hamburg etc... and going out graciously at the final hurdle, but with a belter of a trip to look back on.

Would be the footballing highlight of not only this season but possibly the decade. Getting to the League Cup Final aside :huh:

1.What position in the SPL will we finish ?

2.How far will we get in the Scottish Cup?

3.How far will we get in the Co-op Cup?

4.How far will we get in the Europa League (if we beat Steaua Bucharest)?

1.4th possibly 5th

2.Quarters

3.Final as long as we dont meet the OF on the way

4.Next rounf

1.What position in the SPL will we finish ?

2.How far will we get in the Scottish Cup?

3.How far will we get in the Co-op Cup?

4.How far will we get in the Europa League (if we beat Steaua Bucharest)?

1. Next season is a journey into the unknown. I don't think anyone can say with any certainty what's going to happen. It could be great, it could be terrible, we'll just have to wait and see but I'd be happy with 7th and no relegation worries. If we can do better than that then great.

2/3. I'd say we should be aiming to be a Top Eight team in Scotland at least and that means we should be getting to Quarter Finals. Again anything better than that is great but it all depends on the draw in the cup competitions.

4. I'm not even thinking beyond the Steaua Bucharest game but for some reason, I'm strangely confident about it. Just getting to the group stages would be massive.