Motherwells Greatest Taches

decorator

I remember Davie Whiteford suddenly appearing with a kind of Mexican moustache at one point, and big Jackie McInally definitely had a growth under his hooter for a while, and Ian Clinging had a silly wee tache as well. I have to agree with a previous poster though, with all due respect to Shug, Sam Goodwin's was a topper.

I remember Davie Whiteford suddenly appearing with a kind of Mexican moustache at one point, and big Jackie McInally definitely had a growth under his hooter for a while, and Ian Clinging had a silly wee tache as well. I have to agree with a previous poster though, with all due respect to Shug, Sam Goodwin's was a topper.

Best i could find mate. Davie whiteford second in back row next to Jow Wark sporting a belter of a tache

• 3 months later...

Davie Whiteford, my old PE teacher at Garrion Academy with his brother John. Ah the memories! Wish I had made the effort to see him on Sat at the book signing.