Help

gav212

Right, heres the deal im working until 8 tomorrow if i go to the game straight from work i would get to see the second half but i dont want to buy a ticket in case:

1) I cant get in that late anyway.

2) We're 3-0 down early on and it would be a waste of time coming through.

So, is there any chance that if i arrive at half time there would be a gate open where i would be able to slip the operator a tenner and get in?

Right, heres the deal im working until 8 tomorrow if i go to the game straight from work i would get to see the second half but i dont want to buy a ticket in case:

1) I cant get in that late anyway.

2) We're 3-0 down early on and it would be a waste of time coming through.

So, is there any chance that if i arrive at half time there would be a gate open where i would be able to slip the operator a tenner and get in?

Roon yi.

That's all I can say Gavin. :whistling:

Did it work :doh: ??

Nah man, some jobsworth steward was being a moody bastard. Told me that even if id had a ticket i wouldnt have been getting in because it was after the first half. Pleaded poverty and told him that id travelled about 35 miles from my work to get there after a 10 hour shift (true story) but he was having none of it. Ended up watching it from the hill at the corner with some wee tim cheering on Stueua, classy. I cant complain because i never had a ticket but still, if your reading this Mr Steward your a horrible wee fat c**t.

[/Rant]

Nah man, some jobsworth steward was being a moody bastard. Told me that even if id had a ticket i wouldnt have been getting in because it was after the first half. Pleaded poverty and told him that id travelled about 35 miles from my work to get there after a 10 hour shift (true story) but he was having none of it. Ended up watching it from the hill at the corner with some wee tim cheering on Stueua, classy. I cant complain because i never had a ticket but still, if your reading this Mr Steward your a horrible wee fat c**t.

[/Rant]

YOU MEAN A STEWARD DIDN'T LET YOU IN FOR FREE?!

I DEMAND RETRIBUTION.

*Burns season ticket*