Aberdeen V Motherwell

WellTiliDie

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that unhappy for us we have only lost 3 of the last 11.

At the same time we have only won four out of the last fifteen.

I just think that the 'McGhee factor' will work against us today. They're not a bad side are Aberdeen, and McGhee will want to get one over on us and given that they have home advantage, I fancy them to take the points.

We played well last week, but remember we were slightly fortunate to take a point from St.Johnstone a fortnight ago as our defending was poor and they missed a few sitters. I'd love us to go up there and stick it to McGhee today, but I just can't see us doing it.

If Hutchinson is out then that is blow for us.

Hope we get a comprehensive win and get it right up Mutley today! Don't think it will be easy but if we play the passing game and get the shots in then I see no reason why we can't get a result. Prediction would be 2-1 to the mighty with Sutton and Jamie Murphy getting the goals.

Mon the Well!!!!

I'd have guessed

Saunders - Craggs - Reynolds - Hammell

Hately in midfield

That's what I'd have thought, but the guy on the radio says it's Hately at right back and Craigan partnering Saunders in the middle of defence.

Might be a load of shite right enough.

Ruddy

Hately - Craigan - Saunders - Hammell

O'Brien - Coke - Reynolds - Forbes

Jutkiewicz - Murphy

Is that the line-up?

The guy on radio Scotland sure did suggest that's the way we would line up! Surely Saunders will slot in at right back with Reynolds moving back to centre half and Hateley sitting in front of the defence?.....

could just be Gannon shuffling the deck again, has he started with 11 in even remotely the same positions? B-)

never heard the radio feed just based it on the official site team list.

Must be a nightmare for the opposition when we don't even know what he's got planned :thumbup:

Just listening to Jim Leighton being interviewed. Sounds shell-shocked and extremely pissed off, I can imagine he wants McGhee to get severely screwed today as well!

I imagine Slane would be okay come the Rangers game, my understanding was that he was touch-and-go for today so should be fine in two weeks' time. Don't know about Hutchie, hopefulyl it's a similar situation and he's okay for that game as well.

Slane and Hutch not even on the bench. :(

Hope they dont have serious injuries. Would rather have had the full team available today rather than against Rangers in a few weeks.

Keeping them out of the spotlight? only a couple of days til the window shuts :(

n.b this is based on no source just pure speculation/rumour