• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Right Folks,

I've received the official notice about the club sponsors evening

Saturday Sunday 9th May, 6pm 'til late :rolleyes:

I'll prepare the draw tickets (one for every £5 paid into the joint sponsorship fund, by each of the contributors) and get the draw done asap, to give the winner as much notice as possible, in the hope they can attend the evening and collect Jamie Murphys Euro top.

In the event the drawn winner cannot attend on the night it'll be their choice what happens to the sponsors ticket, Additional sponsors tickets are available @ £30 each (3 course meal,shirt presentations to sponsors from management and playing staff, as well as being entertained by a top class speaker :lol: ....... :O )

• 2 weeks later...

Got up to Fir Park yesterday and Alan Burrows kindly drew a name out of the hat.

Lankymac was the lucky winner this year, and he seems pretty delighted from his response on notification of his win.

Thanks again, to you all, for contributing this season, £345 into the club coffers helps out when the rest of the world ( the SPL anyway) seems to be trying to screw us for every penny!

• 2 weeks later...

So how did people enjoy Sunday night?

I had sponsored Yass' away shirt but was informed by the club that his shirts are AWOL :rolleyes: Maybe a bit like the guy himself at times. Ended up getting a pick of any other away jersey. As Lukas wasn't there I went for one of Hateley's. Think I did ok out of that ^_^

Lukas' top from the 6-6 draw being up for auction was a wee surprise. Was going to bid £200 for it but it was at £400 before I got a bloody chance to bid. Anybody on here 'win' this?

Players were all in good spirits (who wouldn't be with the time off they have coming up) and TC was as brutally honest and funny as usual. "So Stewart (Kerr)......do you think we will find a buyer for Fraser in the summer".

Craig Brown's story about Archie Knox losing the rag during a game of wheelchair fitba was a belter.

Fair bit of money made by the club on the night (£1,400 I think) due to auctions and raffles.

I believe Brazilian is looking to organise another sponsorship for next season. Maybe if we start it soon enough and get enough 'donations' we could maybe sponsor a home AND away top this year.

So how did people enjoy Sunday night?

I had a ball last Sunday, started the bidding at £100 for Archdeacons shirt, (Tam always puts his sponsored shirts up for youth development) sat down to leave them to it and promptly asked on the floor to receive the top ;)

Birthday pressie Evelyn please? :lol:

O'Brien & Fizzy stayed on after the others left, just so we could sing Up The Well to them, shocked they didnae know the words though ;)