So, When Are Tv Highlights On These Days?

Brazilian

Right with all the changes in TV rights, I've not quite figured out when I will catch a glimpse of the 'Well games

might not be a lot on yesterdays game but Goals on Sunday, Sky Sports 1, has just went to a break stating coming up all of yesterdays SPL action ;) then next Liverpool Bolton :D

~Yeah very much goals round up and not much else.

I was very hopeful that we would benefit from the TV merry go round with a highlights bundle

Having SKY but no Setanta. I thought part of the new SKY deal would be a decent SPL highlight/roundup programme and think they are missing a trick by not having one on Saturday night Sunday morning.

even a 30minute slot would be a good starting point.

Can't say from what they showed that ours was a stonewaller but certainly a good shout for a penalty.

Equally I've seen claims like Millers given :D

~Yeah very much goals round up and not much else.

I was very hopeful that we would benefit from the TV merry go round with a highlights bundle

Having SKY but no Setanta. I thought part of the new SKY deal would be a decent SPL highlight/roundup programme and think they are missing a trick by not having one on Saturday night Sunday morning.

even a 30minute slot would be a good starting point.

Can't say from what they showed that ours was a stonewaller but certainly a good shout for a penalty.

Equally I've seen claims like Millers given :D

Me as well but I am biased so wasn't gonna mention that ;)

Monday night Sportscene is not bad. Being the BBC they have the tools to do decent analysis (if you are sad like me and like when they circle players and draw arrows in to show defensive mistakes etc... :lol: ) and Nevin for as much he is a bit of a prick talks a good game, as does Patterson who was on on Monday there.

They also don't show Interviews which was the most boring part of the Setanta show and left no time for analysis (all they done was talk about press stories anyway)

Yer BBC Sportscene show is all you need :lol:

• 1 year later...

The bbc have to wait until the weekend fixtures are finished afore showing the highlights, they have to wait to the next day, give the big payees the chance to show their highlights do they not?

they were all wrapped up yesterday, so the highlights are the night

Sky also do a highlights show, usually on a Monday night, just before the WWF wrestling at about 0030. But by that time, I've watched the goals online anyway. But it's been series linked and I just watch it when I can be arsed.

I can't stand that wee prick Nevin and refuse to watch the Beeb show because of him.