Tickets For Game Tomorrow

eaststandfan

So, theres no chance of getting to FP at say 11am, and get turned away because its closed? :doh:

The Police have the power to close the office at anytime but hopefully, we'll be open right up to our advertised time.

If you really need a ticket, I'd get to FP as early as you can just to be the safe...

'Flow

Thanks for that piece of info too. More reason to dislike them. :lol:

Why would you dislike them ? They haven't closed the ticket office and apparently will permit the sale of tickets up until 11.45am .... seems reasonable to me. Last season tickets weren't allowed to be sold on match day so I think progress has been made

They haven't as yet, who says they won't? There certainly ain't any need to do so, nor is there a need to chuck young guys out for standing and singing. Don't dislike them for the hell of it, or hate everyone that comes under the bracket of "police" - just the jobworths, really. :lol:

They haven't as yet, who says they won't? There certainly ain't any need to do so, nor is there a need to chuck young guys out for standing and singing. Don't dislike them for the hell of it, or hate everyone that comes under the bracket of "police" - just the jobworths, really. :lol:

I agree with you 100% mate.