The Return Of The Step Over

delboy

Tonight was the first time I've see Yassin Moutaouakil play and I glad to see the step over has returned to Fir Park.

I am left wondering if Jim Patterson father ever holidayed in France?

Anyway he got bags of pace and skill and who's Paul Quinn?

He certainly likes to cut inside and let fly with that left foot, came close a couple of times

he and others still have a little way to go to get an understanding with each other

e.g Coke kept getting in his way

but plenty of positives to take from individuals and the team

We're still rebuilding, have we had the same starting eleven week to week yet?

but aye, Yass is the man for dropping the shoulder followed by the good old stepover

Hes more like a winger than a right back. Few times he was so far forward that when the ball was being passed around the back and nobody knew he was so far forward. I like his style and think he will be brilliant for us. However when he gets so far up the park I worry about him getting back to defend.

he just needs to improve his crossing to be a top top player. do we have an option to buy him?

Put in quite a few decent crosses I thought but either way him and big Ruddy if they keep up recent form will not be here past January I shouldn't think. Fingers crossed they do and we some how tie them down for a bit longer.

Nope, i'm still not all that sure if hes a good player or not, i just couldnt be arsed digging out my tin hat. I havent yet seen him properly beat a player and he seems to quite often look like hes completely falling over the ball.

Thought he was maybe the most composed player on the pitch against Rangers. His coolness under pressure was outstanding. I think he'll prove his worth soon.