Tom Hateley

Haggischomper

Was thinking this the other day when the new "international rule" came in - i really rate him as a sitting midfielder and plays with a maturity older than his age. I know he was born abroad but does anyone know if he happened to go to school in scotland for about 5 years when his old man played for Old Scum Blue??

I pretty certain that he went to Lomond School while his dad played for R******.

I love our "circle" formation these days. Hateley in the middles, Coke and Forbes push wide with the full backs pushing up. It ends up a big circle with Hateley having a pick of 9 to pass to. It's awesome!

I told you thats how it works. I love it too.

Hateley was awesome again. His one downfall is that he canny find Jamie Murphy with a pass haha.

Was thinking this the other day when the new "international rule" came in - i really rate him as a sitting midfielder and plays with a maturity older than his age. I know he was born abroad but does anyone know if he happened to go to school in scotland for about 5 years when his old man played for Old Scum Blue??

IIRC any UK national who was born outside the UK is allowed to represent any of the Home Nations. Maik Taylor of Birmigham and Northern Ireland was born in Germany because his dad was in the army at the time. Likewise Matt LeTissier and Graeme Le Saux could have played for any of the Home Nations because the Channel Islands aren't part of England. Technically, either of them could have played for France... as could Tom! Now that would be something (not that it'll happen of course).