St Mirren Tickets

Guest 'Flow

oh well, thats the decision made then! I am not doing 100 mile round trip to get tickets to a game thats only 20 mins from my house. Shame they are not selling them at the ground, there would certainly have been more folk there if they can buy on the day.

Surely you can buy away tickets as well as home tickets at St Mirren park?

oh well, thats the decision made then! I am not doing 100 mile round trip to get tickets to a game thats only 20 mins from my house. Shame they are not selling them at the ground, there would certainly have been more folk there if they can buy on the day.

Phone the club up. They can post tickets out to you.

Details on official site

It's not 50 miles from Dalry to Motherwell,is it?

Tickets? St-Mirren v Motherwell. WHY!?!?!?!??

My thoughts exactly. Why the fuck can't you just walk up and pay at the gate, there's hardly going to be a problem finding a seat! In this climate it's just inconveniencing punters for absolutely no need. It puts people off going to matches when clubs aren't in the position to pick and choose their punters. Dicks!

While I'm not able to make it on Saturday I'm going next Tuesday and like a few are wary of the postal strike and find it awkward to get to FP during office hours.

Anyways I emailed St Mirren's ticket office about the possibility of buying on the day...

Could you please advise me if I will be able to purchase tickets prior to the match for the visitors end both on Saturday and on Tuesday evening for the League Cup match? If so can you advise me when the ticket office in the visiting end will be open.

I have done this previously at both Love Street and Greenhill Road but our official site (Motherwell's that is) makes no mention of whether this option will be available. With uncertainty over the postal strike and awkwardness of getting to Fir Park I'm very much hoping I can buy on the day.

As they had been in the past when I've contacted them their response was quick and helpful....

Should be okay for saturdays match not sure about Tuesday as they have asked for more tickets. You could purchase your ticket through Motherwell and they can bring to us for your collection on day of the match. I will e-mail them just now to have this option because of the postal strike. They have to sell the allocation i have sent them before i can start selling another section of the stand i hope you understand. If you get no joy from them please do not hesitate in getting back to me.

Hopefuly if they get the collect on the day facility agreed with MFC then that'll help, it'll certainly help me!

Just had it confirmed by Saints that they will sell on the day of the game from the North Stand (away) at New St Mirren Park.

Tickets will be on sale from 1pm on Saturday and 6pm on Tuesday night for the Co-operative Cup game.

Be aware though that they do not have any card facilities so it'll have to be cash!

Further good news too in that tickets ordered over the phone from Fir Park can be collected from New St Mirren Park (taking into consideration the Postal Strike). Just the usual, phone Motherwell on 01698 333 333 to book etc

Happy days!

Just had it confirmed by Saints that they will sell on the day of the game from the North Stand (away) at New St Mirren Park.

Tickets will be on sale from 1pm on Saturday and 6pm on Tuesday night for the Co-operative Cup game.

Be aware though that they do not have any card facilities so it'll have to be cash!

Further good news too in that tickets ordered over the phone from Fir Park can be collected from New St Mirren Park (taking into consideration the Postal Strike). Just the usual, phone Motherwell on 01698 333 333 to book etc

Happy days!

when w eplayed them in august i got them at the ground. don't see why st mirren are the only club bar hearts,rangers, celtic and hibs where you need a ticket to get in.

Phone the club up. They can post tickets out to you.

Details on official site

It's not 50 miles from Dalry to Motherwell,is it?

Its not a kick in the pants off it.

Anyway, I know the club could send them out, but quite frankly with the postal strike coming up, I don't believe I would get them in time. (another example of how the royal mail strike hurts other companies)

edit - Just spotted the post about the tickets being on sale at the ground now, Made other plans now anyway.