When Was The Last Time............

Welldaft Mk1

souness still goes on about it :blush:

Yup, was in the back of the main stand. Or as the polis told me '' You're in a wee shoe box at the back of the main stand''. Wish I'd seen hime after the game.

As for the Junior Burns game, I'm sure it was after that one where we met Andy Dornan and Andy Ritchie in Park Lane disco! Christ I'm old.

Not many of us there on Farningham day but we were definitely hidden away up the back of the Main Stand (before they built that Club Deck thing on top). Most extreme case of robbery in a football game I have ever seen - brilliant!

Went to the the game on the Olde Club Rangers bus that day. Only about 5 of us on it. On the way back some c**t called us a shower of mongoloids. Quick as a flash we replied with a wee song "Mongols 1 Rangers 0" :P Can still see Farningham diving in even now ! Unfortunately wee scared the pigeons out the rafters when it went in, we were that high up tucked away in the corner :nod: Mr. Souness wizny fuckin' happy ! :woop:

Not many of us there on Farningham day but we were definitely hidden away up the back of the Main Stand (before they built that Club Deck thing on top). Most extreme case of robbery in a football game I have ever seen - brilliant!

I was in the East Enclosure with some h*n mates. :woop:

Had no colours on, mind.

26 years ago today we beat the h**s 2-1 at ibrox, anyone on here there?

The game was watched by 13,000 loyal rangers fans, the premiership doesnt what its missing i tell ya

I went on the Bridgeworks bus to that game. Remember Junior Burns scoring the winner.

As we drove away from the ground there was a large group of h**s fans round the back of their main stand calling for their manager to be sacked! :lol:

Your mind must really be playing tricks, we were in the Main Stand at the 'Farningham' Game. I think Ibrox may have been under some form of refurb at the time.

Really need to refresh the page more often :lol: .

Think we were allocated a fair portion of the bottom tier (If not all) of the bottom tier of the Broomloan Stand - not saying we filled it but it was sit where you wanted, at the Burns game, no corner stands at that time, these were filled in later. Most teams were given a fair portion of the Broomloan lower tier, cause the Loyals were hmmm......................not Loyal at that time.