Ticket Sales For Tuesday...

Ocelot Groomin'

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll have a bigger crowd than saturday, but doubt we'll fill it. Hopefully the excitement of that second half will tempt an extra few along but with it being midweek, cold, other games on TV and potentially nightmare traffic enough folk will stay away to stop us selling it out I reckon.

They'll all be there for the final though... -_-

Just to confirm, I can buy a ticket right up until kick off at the ground, but only if I pay cash?

Correct! From St Mirren's Ticket Booth in the North Stand.........

And we've sold, at the moment, about 750 (ish) as of right now! We took one or two more than 700 on Saturday!

'Flow

We didn't sell it out for last year's Scottish Cup replay so can't see us selling it out for the CIS Cup.

The replay was live on Sky Sports.

I think tomorrow is cheaper(correct me if I'm wrong) plus a semi final place is at stake so I could see over a thousand of us being there.

QUOTE (milo @ Oct 26 2009, 03:14 PM)

I can't go due to work. Hopefully we can put right the exits in recent years to entirely beatable oppostion.

Part-time supporter. I never thought I'd see the day...

Don't you start!! I've already outlined my reasons to you for the games I've missed so far and rather ridiculously the guilt still consumes me!!

People should check the fixture list before arranging weddings is all I'm saying!!

Hopefully we will have in excess of 1,000 Well fans at the game tomorrow night, the fact that you can buy tickets on the night will help. I'm sure a few who aren't going just now will change their minds nearer the time!

Il be there tomorrow nite, only problem is Im at a training centre on murray st, 400 yards from the stadium and finish at 4pm, no point me going back to bellshill so anyone care to help with some advice on bars etc to visit before the game where I wont get stabbed lol