• Giles Coke
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Bob McHugh
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Ross Forbes
    • Null Vote

Thought only a few of the lads, if that got pass marks. Felt Lukas worked hard but not a lot came off for him tonight. Hutchison looked solid though and he's the only real ovbious man of the match in an overall poor team performance.

Yip.

I thought he was awful the night. Pure lazy and has mastered the art of walking between the edge of the centre circle and the penalty spot. Loves a moan at anyone who doesn't put it on a plate for him to take his usual heavy touch also.

Hutchison was the only one who knew he was in a game, Reynolds did the best you could've hoped for all things considered.

This honestly was a contender for worst game I've ever attended.

I thought he was awful the night. Pure lazy and has mastered the art of walking between the edge of the centre circle and the penalty spot. Loves a moan at anyone who doesn't put it on a plate for him to take his usual heavy touch also.

Hutchison was the only one who knew he was in a game, Reynolds did the best you could've hoped for all things considered.

This honestly was a contender for worst game I've ever attended.

Couldn't disagree more! Thought big Lukas did the very best he could with the utter piss poor service he was getting.

Yep, as I said in the other thread his only downfall for me was gambling on the defenders misjudging the bounce too often. I gave the motm to Hutchinson, only one with a bit of graft and fight, if anyone else wins it I'll be very surprised.

Unfortunately i have to agree with you Beesher, he doesn't fill me with much confidence to say the least. Would play Sutton ahead of him every week, i dont like criticising the players but iv not seen anything from him in the three or four games iv seen him to suggest hes worth a place in the team although im not sure if that is more down to his lack of application than lack of ability.

Hutchinson I would say was our best by a distance and certainly didn't deserve to lose. O'Brien and Reynolds were all right - though I think Gannon should have had the latter deeper but thats no his fault. Thought Humphrey made a difference to the other side when he came on as Yass was mince.