Desire To Win

PettyWulliegrew

Naw, they didnt. They out played us, the same as they outplayed us on saturday.

Gannon's fault this time.

What do you think Gus team talk was:

"Let's not show too much desire to win the match,..........(They might be pish)

Just "OUTPLAY THEM"!!!!!...........(You Paisley Ruffians).........

And if they decide to be pish and we go two nil up and they score an own goal...........

"OUTPLAY THEM NO MORE" .............

YA FUD !

What do you think Gus team talk was:

"Let's not show too much desire to win the match,..........

Just "OUTPLAY THEM"!!!!!...........you Paisley Ruffians.........

And after we go two nil up and they score an own goal...........

"OUTPLAY THEM NO MORE" .............

YA FUD !

(PS desire =

To wish or long for; want.

To express a wish for; request.)

What a weird fuckin rant. I've not got a clue what you are trying to say but it takes more than desire to win a fitba match. If you've been to other games this season you will see how much every goal means to this team so I don't think desire can be called into question at all. We were just shite.

What a weird fuckin rant. I've not got a clue what you are trying to say but it takes more than desire to win a fitba match. If you've been to other games this season you will see how much every goal means to this team so I don't think desire can be called into question at all. We were just shite.

Every ball last night we were second place, we made Billy Mehmet and co look like super stars........lets hope we dont get St midden in the Scottish cup...they wanted to win more than us.....like they have done over the past 3 seasons where they have showed much more "DESIRE" to win a football match between our clubs

im not so sure it was a desire that got St Mirren the win, a mixture of tonnes of luck and one of the worst Motherwell performances ive seen in ages handed them the game,on another night their 1st goal is saved and the 2 own goals are deflected past the post, add to that what should have been a simple red card that the ref shat out of wi Jack Ross + Lukas being put through only to hit the keeper when it was easier to score and it could have been a different result

The thing that worried me was I dont think 1 of their players broke sweat all match,they didnt need much effort at all. If we`d been outplayed + outfought I could accept that we were beaten by a hungrier or better team on the night but that simply wasnt the case, on tues nite, East Fife,Alloa or Elgin City would have turned us over.

We made 2 clear chances in the 2nd half n fucked both up,in a game where were so bad we must take those chances, the entire team played like strangers,the defence was horrific,midfield non existant and I dont think ive ever seen a game where so many simple passes were misplaced, THATS what beat us, not Desire!