Motherwell Chant Last Night ( White Stripes 7 Nation Army)

sinky

Yes i must admit that there was some poor chants last night. Some of the ones aimed at Paul Gallacher especially were quite horrifying, What did the poor guy do to deserve them apart from letting in a shocker to Austria at Hampden :P

At the game on Saturday Gallacher was getting a lot of abuse to the extent I assumed some of the people knew him. Was there anything to it or was it just he is an opposition player? In which case he's fair game although I felt a few individual shouts were out of order.

At the game on Saturday Gallacher was getting a lot of abuse to the extent I assumed some of the people knew him. Was there anything to it or was it just he is an opposition player? In which case he's fair game although I felt a few individual shouts were out of order.

Paul Gallacher's gettin' it and he knows it :( . He is also a rapist.

a lot of their chants were pish, I was gutted the fat controller didnt get stuck in about them, would have been more entertaining than the game! just about the funniest thing they sang was the "we paid for your hats/specs" chant.

Aye the paying for the polis hats and specs was quite good, I'll give the boys that, and the polis even had a chuckle about it. Good natured banter is what it should be all about.

I didn't think there was any need to sing about the fat steward not having seen his ****, as he didnt seem to be giving out any hassle, or for the female steward to keep her tits in for the lads. Seemed a bit too personal and probably ott.

Couldn't give a toss about Gallacher getting ripped though.

Aye the paying for the polis hats and specs was quite good, I'll give the boys that, and the polis even had a chuckle about it. Good natured banter is what it should be all about.

Was that not one made famous by the quite brilliant FC United of Manchester fans?

It was just cringeworthy, a group of kids with the mentality of school bullies decided to pick on the stewards. The abuse given out, particularly to the female steward, was embarrassing.

Would've been better for everyone if they just shut up.

Yup, stewards are there to earn a living and I can't imagine they would have much say in whether or not there is a no standy up policy. Unfortunately some absolute wanks don't have the common sense to realise this.

Yeah exactly. I was sat near the wee boys and they weren't entertaining me much, as those around me will probably testify. The shouts at the stewards weren't that bad I didn't think though, taking on a job like that you should realise football fans are very abusive people, although I'm definitely not justifying it. Also, the patter coming from the 12-14 year olds was absolutely reekin'!